Each bar of Myscira Soap comes with the ingredients listed on the individual package. We’re proud to make each bar, from start to finish, ensuring high-quality ingredients are used. We are striving hard to provide chemical-free alternatives that are safe, natural, and actually good for your skin. Love your skin, one bar at a time!
1. Avocado Oil – Rich in vitamins A, D & E. This oil is particularly good for dry skin and has healing and regenerating properties.
2. Canola Oil – A natural emollient, rich in Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids for healthy skin.
3. Castor Oil – Soothing and lubricating to the skin, this oil works naturally well in combination with other oils in soap.
4. Coconut Oil – Great for helping skin to retain its moisture and has excellent cleansing properties. Also contributes to a light fluffy lather.
5. Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Nourishing and calming to the skin with softening and excellent penetrating qualities.
6. Safflower Oil – Soothes bruises and irritations and is easily absorbed as it conditions and softens.
7. Soybean Oil – Naturally rich in moisturizing and emollient characteristics.
8. Sunflower Oil – Extremely moisturizing with vita E.
9. Sweet Almond Oil – Prevents dehydration of the skin and has excellent cleansing and anti-inflammatory qualities.
10. Grapeseed Oil – Conditioning and mildly astringent on the skin to help tighten and tone.
11. Jojoba Oil – Contains vitamins E and B, helps treat dry skin, soothes and helps remove wrinkles and stretch marks.
12. Palm Oil – Aids in creating a hard, long lasting bar that cleanses well and is mild on skin (we only use sustainable palm oil in our products).
13. Vitamin E Oil – protects against free radicals and soothes irritated skin.
14. Rice Bran Oil – It is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants and it has a thick and moisturizing consistency that’s similar to olive oil.
15. Sesame Oil – This light golden oil is high in antioxidants and fatty acids which add moisturizing properties to soap.
16. Rosehip Oil – Rosehip oil offers several benefits as it is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamin C and B-carotene- a form of vitamin A.
17. Evening Primrose Oil – It has an amazing scent and It’s packed with Omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and vitamin C, crucial for healthy and youthful skin.
18. Argan Oil – Its perfect for all skin types. It’s packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, all of which work to lightly moisturize your skin, soften dry patches, and even reduce acne. “Its nature’s protective, nourishing super food for skin.
Mango Butter – Prevents drying, reduces degeneration of the skin and aids in restoring the skin’s elasticity.
Shea Butter – Rich in fatty acids and vitamins A and E, protects the skin from damage, great for moisturizing dry and sensitive skin.
Cocoa Butter – Naturally hydrating and easily absorbs into the skin as an excellent moisturizer.
Kokum Butter – Kokum naturally nourishes the skin and protects against dryness and the cruel signs of aging that speed up during exposure to the sun and natural toxins.
Coffee Butter – Coffee butter helps your skin to retain moisture and softness. It is rich in antioxidants that help to soothe rash, dry or irritated skin.
Aloe Vera Butter – Aloe butter contains all the key properties of Aloe Vera, skin soothing and restoring with rapid re-hydration properties to quickly hydrate and moisturize the skin.
1. Activated Charcoal – Removes toxins and reduces instances of acne and other impurities in the skin such as makeup and excess oils.
2. Natural Clays – Clays are the perfect natural detoxifier, acting as a natural magnet to remove toxins. Clays also mildly exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells.
- Bentonite Clay is mild for most skin types.
- Red Clay is extremely high in iron and an effective skin detox.
- Kaolin clay is mild enough even for dry and sensitive skin, as it’s creamy texture helps to soften and soothe skin.
- Rhassoul clay has the great ability to absorb oils and impurities and is lightly exfoliating.
- Brazilian clay suits a wide variety of skin types. It comes in 5 shades from natural to red to pink & purple to yellow.
- Rose clay is considered a mild Kaolin Clay that is commonly used to clean and purify the skin. It has mild exfoliating powers and like all clays, helps to detoxify the skin by drawing impurities from pores.
- Green clay benefits are many, it is great for all skin types.
3. Oatmeal – Soothing to the skin and naturally exfoliating.
4. Micas – Micas are natural elements derived from metamorphic rocks and minerals. These are used as additives in some soaps to provide color and shimmer.
5. Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) – Soap is a result of mixing oils, or fatty acids with alkali. The result is a chemical reaction (saponification) that creates a totally different substance we know as soap. You cannot make real soap without using lye. No lye remains in our finished bars of soap. In fact, we use more oils and butters than that can be absorbed in the saponification process (superfatting). This means our soaps have extra moisturizing qualities that are excellent for the skin.